GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
* Serve as Business Partner and employee advocate with the Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Organization to drive continuous improvement.
* Responsible for leadership of all HR functions involving: professional relations, recruiting and staffing, organizational vitality, career development, coaching, succession planning, compensation planning, performance appraisal, and organizational communications.
* Program owner of the Operations Management Program and Technical Co-op programs. Continuously improve the integrated system of career experiences to accelerate the development of capable manufacturing talent.
* Administer, comply with, and support all GE and GE Home & Business Solutions HR policies and initiatives.
* Actively coach and develop employees through the Mission One launches to support GE Performance System implementation while creating a continuous improvement organization focused on problem solving and idea generation.
* Partner with other Appliance Park Plant HRM’s to develop strategies that foster positive employee relations.
* BS or BA degree and demonstrated HR leadership experience.
* Demonstrated leadership experience in Human Resources, including conflict resolution,
policy/procedure development and administration.
* Proven business acumen and ability to drive business results.
* Excellent communication and facilitation skills; ability to communicate with and drive results with all levels of the business.
* Demonstrated GE Values.
* Proven project management skills.
* HR Generalist experience including recruiting, employee development, organizational development, compliance and compensation.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Minimum five years HR generalist experience in union relations manufacturing operations.
* Master's degree in HR or related field.
* Knowledge of National and Local Contracts.
* Six Sigma greenbelt certification.
* HRLP graduate.
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
GE Careers - 23 months ago