Supports the Marketing team on a variety of ongoing projects including marketing programs, client services, public relations and coordination of department and firm wide marketing initiatives.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Drafting and posting of WilmerHale events, program and sponsorship information on the public website and firm intranet
- Works with marketing programs and client services director to maintain online marketing department reference guides.
- Coordinates and supports client events including seminars, webinars, sponsorships and university conferences.
- Works with marketing programs team on annual development of practice area marketing budgets.
- Supports practice area senior marketing staff on development and implementation of strategic marketing initiatives.
- Serves as marketing services representative and prepares marketing material packets, also known as pitch packets, in the local New York office, often on an urgent basis.
- Serves as backup to department assistant on client event ticket allocations.
- Supports enterprise-wide initiatives such as the Women’s Leadership, Alumni and Diversity initiatives as needed.
- Works with team to support contact management efforts via InterAction (including database updates, development of targeted marketing lists, etc.)
- Works on a variety of coordination projects with public relations team to support public relations initiatives as needed.
- Contributes to the firm's Service Excellence initiative to consistently improve its image internally and externally. Displays professionalism, quality service and a "can do" attitude to internal members/departments of the firm as well as external clients and vendors via electronic and print correspondence, over the telephone and in-person.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision; ability to take initiative, prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail – proofing copy and checking for technical functionality and style consistency.
- BA/BS Degree
- Experience working with databases preferred.
- Experience using website content management software preferred.
- Working knowledge of The Chicago Manual of Style preferred.
WilmerHale - 23 months ago