Dell is seeking a Software Development Manager II to join our team in Phoenix, AZ.
This position will be responsible for creating and driving solutions related to key initiatives such as: EHR, ICD 10 and other Healthcare provider level initiatives.
- Manage delivery and quality of onshore and offshore teams
- Solution design, achieving finalized and approved scope of the project and designing the architecture around the solution
- Managing the customer and stakeholders expectations on the project delivery
- Managing project plans (identifying and tracking key milestones and provide status reporting)
About Dell Inc.:
- Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
- Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
- A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win
- Exciting internal career opportunities
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
- An individual professional development plan
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives?
Where teams are constantly curious, and different perspectives and experiences are valued?
At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving
to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com.
- 12+ experience in Software Industry
- 5+ Years of experience as a Project Manager
- 3+ Year of experience in Managing Global Teams
- 2+ Years of Customer Handling experience
- 2+ year of experience in Managing Healthcare Integration Projects
- Sound knowledge of US Healthcare Domain and Payer-Provider interactions
- Good knowledge of latest challenges in US Healthcare Industry, like HITECH, EHR etc.
- Implementation exposure for ICD 9 to 10
- Good knowledge estimation knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- PMP Certified (highly desired)
- Any Healthcare Certification
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or related degree required
- Masters Degree (desired)
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...