TriZetto is a leading provider of healthcare technology for payers and providers. TriZetto facilitates integrated healthcare management with comprehensive solutions for core administration, health insurance claims processing, care management, IT hosting services, Medicare solutions and more. TriZetto’s innovative claims processing software streamlines claims administration to reduce costs and improve revenue cycle management
Responsible for all areas of tax reporting, compliance, research and planning for TZ Holdings LP and its subsidiaries as head of the Tax Department.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensure the preparation of the US Federal consolidated income tax return, and all multi-state returns using In-Source RS (RIA Thomson) is done on time and properly.
- Assume overall responsibility for compliance with FAS 109 and FIN 48, including the preparation of tax related quarterly and annual financial statement calculations and required disclosures.
- Consult and collaborate with senior management and business units on sophisticated, complex business transactions, the identification and interpretation of business or tax law changes that may impact federal tax reporting requirements or processes and on strategies for addressing such impacts.
- Key point of contact for all tax due diligence on all mergers and acquisitions.
- Presents tax implications to executive team for projects, tasks, and functions of the company.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with TriZetto policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may require interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance via the KPMS process.
- Minimize the cost of compliance through the implementation of prudent and appropriate tax accounting methods for new or existing transactions and through the optimization of tax compliance systems and processes.
- Experience: Minimum of 8 or more years related work experience. Prefer 8 or more years of related work experience.
Please visit www.trizetto.com/careers for more information about the benefits and advantages of choosing a career at TriZetto.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Trizetto - 2 years ago
TriZetto delivers world-class, healthcare IT solutions that enable healthcare organizations to work more efficiently and collaboratively to...