Our client, located West of Houston, TX is in need of Vessel fitter-welders to work NIGHT SHIFT in their production facility. The following requirements are desired unless otherwise noted:
**** Candidates must pay for their weld test and will be reimbursed upon the 3rd week of employment at the clients facility
**** All candidates must have their own tools
Again, all candidates must pay for a weld test up front and will be reimbursed upon their 3rd week of employment at this client's work-site. If you do not pass, you will not be reimbursed for this test.
- 5 years Experience in MIG / Flux core, vessel welding / fitting - REQUIRED
- Must be able to pass a 1-G Fitter Roll-out test, and applicable bend test
- Must have prior experience using flame and plasma cutting torches and basic cutting equipment
- Firsthand knowledge of blueprint reading
- Able to lift 50 lbs and stand for extended periods of time
- Team Player
- Must pass drug screen
- Background are case by case (no frequent or recent misdemeanors or felonies)
- US work eligible (will verify)
- Temp to Perm
- Starting pay rate is $20.66, nights.
Please contact Edwin @ 713-467-2662 or apply in person at:
10575 Katy Fwy, Suite 290
Houston, Tx 77024
email edwin@vip-staffing .com for more information.
eBay Classifieds - 13 months ago