Life at Nissan encompasses everything that inspires both the quality of our vehicles and the quality of our people. Company-wide, you'll find fast learners and self-starting engines as well as people who are quick to embrace change and take an idea into overdrive.
Nissan is currently seeking a dynamic individual to fill an opening for an Analyst I Capacity Management at our Canton, MS manufacturing facility.
The position will be responsible to support group leaders, cross functional teams, current model balance outs and new model capacity planning. Responsibilities also include ensuring the on time delivery performance of suppliers shipping to NNA’s Smyrna, Canton and Decherd plants at the required business plan volumes as well as developing a working knowledge of production processes for responsible supplier deck. The position will interface with our purchasing, supply chain management, supply base, and quality organizations on a daily basis. The position is a Monday - Friday dayshift position, however off-shift and weekend work is required as issues emerge in the supply chain that affect plant production.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to analyze supply chain data down to the tier N level.
- Ability to determine risk as it relates to delivery and capacity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Candidate must be willing to travel locally and internationally as required.
- Working proficiency in MS office (Excel, Word, and Power Point).
- Capacity management, engineering, inventory control, lean manufacturing, logistics, planning, and/or production scheduling.
- Ability to assure the accurate and timely preparation of parameters that are used to operate all aspects of the parts ordering and material supply release process.
- Ability to minimize total direct cost, such as premium freight transportation.
- Ability to collect cycle time data on tooling, manning, and automated equipment and determine overall LCR, MCR, and daily rate when required.
- Ability to identify bottleneck processes for potential efficiency improvements.
- MS access
All of us at Nissan - regardless of functional area or expertise - share a passion to design, manufacture and sell high-performance, fun to drive vehicles.
- Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 1 years of automotive or related manufacturing experience with good organizational skills, excellent verbal/written/presentation skills; basic statistical skills; program management skills.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Apply Now.
NISSAN - 14 months ago
Nissan Motor gets where it's going in North America through Nissan North America. With plants in the US and Mexico, Nissan North...