Over the past 30 years, DISH has built a talented group of leaders and support teams at its corporate headquarters in Englewood, Colorado. As the company continues to develop, offering new products and services to an increasing customer base, it looks to recruit outstanding candidates capable to turning ideas and strategies into world-class results.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
DISH Network is an innovative industry leader distinguished by its pioneering spirit. Ever since our establishment in 1980, we’ve been the ideal workplace for people with adventurous spirit and creativity, smart risk takers and aggressive winners - all those for whom the status quo just isn’t enough. Our Fortune 200 Company continues to define the curve in television entertainment. We are always improving and extending our products and delivering greater value to people, including our workforce of 20,000 plus. Come explore the big picture with us!
Intelligence. Creativity. Innovation. These are the things you’ll find at DISH Network, the pioneer in television entertainment. We offer individualized career paths for dynamic, talented individuals who are ready to be rewarded and recognized. It’s our way of giving back to exceptional people who have kept us at the forefront of our industry.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
- Analyzes and reports key retention metrics & distributes analysis to key stakeholders across the business.
- Supports ARPU program by analyzing, reporting and forecasting on campaign tests. Maintains the Retention Marketing campaign calendar and data input process.
- Prepares executive-level analysis, reports, and project status overviews for presentation to senior decision-makers within the company.
- Develops financial models and reports to monitor key metrics (KPIs), projections and highlight areas of concern and/or opportunity. Utilizes MS Excel and other modeling tools to generate financial reports and trend analysis.
- Provides root cause analysis and drives other analytical projects that will set in motion new retention and revenue initiatives across the company. Forecasts customer behavior, retention expenditure and revenue throughout the year.
- Supports, maintains designs, develops, and trouble-shoots process to improve, advance, or simplify data gathering and or reporting and analytics .
A successful Reporting Analyst candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, preferably Business/MIS, Economics, Marketing, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering; and two plus years of experience; and 3 - 5 years of related professional experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Advanced degree (MBA, MS) preferred.
- Quantitative and Analytical abilities
- Financial/Mathematical proficiency
- Ability to multi-task
- Spreadsheet modeling in Excel, Database (MS Access, SQL)
- Communication (written & verbal)
DISH - 19 months ago
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...