Goal: To provide the maximum amount of service to clients in order to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Performs all diagnostics to trouble-shoot and repair equipment in a timely and efficient manner.
- Performs repairs and maintains irrigation and low-voltage lighting systems. Able to effectively communicate to client necessary or recommended upgrades
- Completes daily paperwork related to jobs in an accurate and timely manner
- Valid Driver’s License with clean record
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Willingness to assist other employees with repairs and installation of products/equipment
- Maintaining company vehicles, tools, and equipment
- Communicating in a positive manner with customers and maintaining positive public relations for the company
- Following all rules and regulations pertaining to safety and company policies.
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
- Up to two years of field technical experience preferred but will train
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
Most tasks require some digging/ physical exertion.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Family owned and operated full service irrigation and landscape lighting provider. Design, install, service and maintenence & backflow...