We are currently seeking a high level Multimedia Designer to join our Horizon Productions team. Extensive experience using a variety of design tools is required. You should be comfortable with the entire design process from concept to completion. A high attention to detail is a must, as well as an excellent understanding of flow, pacing and composition.
You should be exceptionally adept in designing:
You should also be familiar with:
- Motion Graphics
- Flash Banners and Animations
The position requires a strong work ethic and exceptional communication skills. This is a highly collaborative position that requires the Designer to work closely with the entire team to produce industry-leading work. Candidates with Post-Production or Educational Multimedia experience are uniquely qualified.
- Web Development
- 3d Modeling and Animation
- Print Layout and Design
The ideal candidate will be a master of:
As well as working knowledge of:
- After Effects
Horizon is a full-service production company that creates a wide array of video, multimedia, web and audio products for a variety of customers. Our team is responsible for everything from the concept and creative planning to the post-production and final delivery of an exceptional product. We offer a great working environment in Durham, NC in a laid back, informal work place.
- HTML/CSS (PHP/jQuery a plus)
Reports To: Creative Director & Director of Multimedia
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Concept, design and delivery of a wide range of multimedia and video based productions
- Direct communication with clients in a professional manner with exceptional attention to customer service
- Comfortable with an entire suite of design tools and be skilled at choosing the best application for any given situation
- Candidates should be able to think strategically, be self-motivated and have the ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to rapidly shifting priorities while maintaining strong time management skills.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a team based, collaborative environment as a multifaceted designer
- Must have a portfolio of recent work showcasing the skills mentioned
- Higher Education degree or relevant work experience of an equitable time span
To apply send resume, cover letter and links to relevant work or an online portfolio to multimedia horizonvp.comwith Advanced Multimedia Designer as the subject.
- 3 years ago - save job