KeyLogic Systems is seeking an experienced Project Manager.
The successful candidate will have an advanced degree, is PMP certified with 7+ years of experience in state-of-the-art management best practices with noteworthy outcomes. A minimum of seven (7) years of analytical experience with U.S. Government or commercial contracts- ideally within the Nuclear Energy Industry and/or the Department of Energy. The Project Manager will manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope related to the contract. The candidate will also oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as a liaison between project teams.
Experience with the Department of Energy (DOE) Nuclear Energy (NE) programs is preferred.
- Project Management (PMP) Certification
- Candidate must have experience with day-to-day management of contract support operations, involving multiple projects and groups of personnel at multiple locations.
- Customer-service and goal oriented.
- Possesses superior oral and written communications skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues, reports, and other deliverables to DOE counterparts
- Experience developing and updating project plan
- Work with PM to ensure the successful execution of project management related activities.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
- Confer with project personnel to identify project issues and develop resolutions to meet goals and objectives of customer/client.
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
KeyLogic Systems - 20 months ago