We are currently seeking a Technical Service Representative for our Fishing and Rental Services location in Casper, Wy.
- Maintaining contact with customers served by their assigned district
- Obtaining signed work ticket for each job performed
- Seeking feedback from customer regarding customer satisfaction, job performance and future opportunities to serve customer
- Maintaining constant communication with District Manager regarding customer satisfaction, as well as future job opportunities
- Assisting District Manager in scheduling and coordinating jobs, ensuring that proper equipment and personnel are present to deliver services as negotiated
- Working to maintain strong customer relationship
- Utilizing technical knowledge and experience to assist customer in finding solutions to well problems
- Communicating with Business Development Representative and District Manager on all job leads in area of responsibility
- Utilizing company vehicle to pick up and deliver company assets not regulated by DOT
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Three to five (3-5) years experience in Fishing and Rental
- Five to ten (5-10) years oilfield experience
- Customer service skills and experience
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with people
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills
WHY WORK FOR KEY ENERGY SERVICES?
Key Energy offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), education assistance, short-term disability coverage and paid time off. For consideration, please apply at the bottom of this page. EOE
Key Energy Services is a dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production...