- Process high volume of calls, queries (e.g. emails, fax, etc.) and transactions.
- Contribute to development of UAT testing scripts and perform testing
- Understand Symantec licensing programs and assist customers to resolve issues.
- May be an Subject Matter Expert (SME )on specific processes and partners with the global project management office to train peers to ensure process, procedures, tools, products, and applications.
- Serve as an escalation point to more junior members of the team.
- Serve SMB & MM/Commercial segments and provide occasional assistance to Enterprise customers as required.
- Manage customer relationships on a per incident and/or transaction basis.
- Participate in cross-functional project as required providing specific expertise.
- Provides customer support at a specialist level. Proficient in a broad range of activities related to their job. Often seen within the department/group as the “knowledge base” of information.
- Under established policies and procedures, independently performs a wide range of duties under general guidance from supervisor.
- BA/BS degree in business or related field, or equivalent business/office experience preferred.
- 3-4 years of business experience with recent leadership or lead experience in a service, sales or order processing environment that may have included handling customer complaints, resolving customer issues, resolving problems with orders and developing teams.
- Software industry experience preferred.
- Highly effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Oracle is highly desirable.
- Should be highly proficient in Excel and MS Word.
Symantec - 6 months ago
Symantec's future seems to be secure. The company provides security, storage, and systems management software for businesses and consum...