Are you Geared for Success? At Randy's Ring & Pinion we have a passion for success. We know that every employee has something important to say and that every employee is integral to our success. Randy's is the nation's largest distributor of aftermarket differential parts for cars and small trucks. Our parts are used around the world by service shops, retail auto parts stores, off-road drivers and racing enthusiasts. If you possess the passion to contribute in an environment of growth, then Randy's is the place for you.
The Material Analyst position plays a crucial role in our fast paced purchasing department. We are looking for someone who is extremely analytical, able to make decisions, has inventory management experience, strives on the details, and craves excitement and challenge in their career. This position will run reports and analyze trends, pricing and data to ensure that inventory levels of all parts are adequate and project schedules are timely. This position will determine which parts need to be ordered and which parts need to be transferred.
- Monitor domestic and international supplier progress during development and production
- Analyze transfer report and schedule inventory transfers accordingly
- Analyze cost to schedule maximizing the profitability of inventory items purchased considering both acquisition costs and operating efficiencies
- Monitors current movement and release of parts from QA into inventory
- Monitors delivery schedules on incoming products and works with QA and manufacturing to determine priorities
- Monitors and schedules kit builds based on demand and inventory levels for all warehouse locations
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Attention to detail required
- Able to analyze data, make decisions, and achieve resolution
- Aggressively driven to achieve results
- Ability to multi task and prioritize heavy work load
- Exceptional communication skills (humble yet aggressive)
- Passionate and confident in ability to grow career
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Math, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum two years experience performing analysis and forecasting
- Inventory Management in a Manufacturing environment preferred
As a leader in aftermarket differentials, Randy's has identified the need to educate and support our customers in finding the right part every time. Diffwizard.com was developed and has quickly become the industry's most powerful differential parts identifier. This tool allows customers to identify and shop over 5,500 part numbers from 1948 to present.
Randy's offers an exciting career opportunity that balances responsibilities with rewards all in a fast paced, employee friendly atmosphere with outstanding Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with matching
- PTO/Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Education Reimbursement
- Discounted Costco Membership
- Company sponsored events throughout the year: bowling night, summer picnic, holiday party.
- And many more Fun Activities throughout the year.
Randy’s Ring & Pinion is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug, background, and credit screening.