Because you have a passion for people, you'll love working at Publix! We're in the business of pleasing people and our associates are so engaged with our customers that Publix is the industry leader in customer satisfaction. Their engaging personalities are also one reason that, for 15 consecutive years, Publix has been honored as one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” Bring YOUR passion for people to the Cake Decorators position in the Sandy Springs, GA area. You'll have the chance to share your smile with a lot of people!
INTRODUCING THIS OPPORTUNITY
Primary Responsibilities: The primary responsibilities for this position include:
Minimum Qualifications: The required qualifications for this position include:
- Ices & decorates cakes, desserts, & wedding cakes
- Operates mixers
- Packages and prices products
- Maintains ornament inventory and
- Maintains products in cooler
Other Qualifications: Other qualifications for the position of Decorator include:
- At least 18 years old
- Must have professional decorating experience, preferably in a retail environment
- Ability to work well with others and to be an effective team member
- Knowledge of professional decorating techniques
- Ability to read, write and do simple math problems
- Ability to deliver friendly and courteous customer service and
- Ability to interpret, understand and follow instructions and solve problems.
$8.50 - $14.00
Work Location:Stores in the Sandy Springs area, including:
Dunwoody Place Shopping Center
8725 Roswell Rd.
7525 Roswell Rd.
Abernathy Square Shopping Center
6615 Roswell Rd. NE
To apply for this position, you MUST go to a Publix store in the Sandy Springs, Georgia a rea and apply in person at the Job Application Center, an automated touch-screen system. Managers at that store and stores in the surrounding area will have access to your application. After applying, speak with a manager to express your interest in the Cake Decorator positions. For further information, send an email to culinary jobs.a with MCakeSS in the subject line.
Come join a company that offers benefits to help you grow financially. Publix offers the following to all eligible associates:
Publix is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
- Group dental plan
- Group vision plan
- Sick pay
- Long-term disability pay
- Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation pay
- Paycheck direct deposit option
- Credit union and
- Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
For more information about our company, go to www.publix.com .
Careers at Publix
If you think shopping at Publix is a pleasure, try working here!
It's very satisfying to work for – and to be...