WBB is a leading solutions provider for Federal U.S. Government agencies who have difficult mission critical challenges. We are passionate, elite consultants with deep industry knowledge and we deliver value-added products on time that help our clients cut costs, manage resources and optimize performance. Our proven track record, our customized, innovative products and our promise to deliver highly qualified consultants from beginning-to-end guarantees the desired outcomes our clients seek.
Responsibilities: UL/UC2 OPS On-Site Operational Support
The candidate for this position will provide training to wing UL/UC2 OPS operators and provide operational and technical expertise support to wing leadership regarding implementation and operational employment of the system throughout the wing. Provide formal and on-the-job-training (OJT), readiness inspection and exercise support, and application/process support to wing UL/UC2 OPS users.
The UL/UC2 OPS On-Site Operational Support Consultant will: conduct UL/UC2 operations in support of wing and unit staff; develop location-specific classified or unclassified UL/UC2 OPS Training Plans, Lesson Plans, Training Outlines and Training Support Materials; develop and conduct monthly UL/UC2 OPS Initial and Refresher Training Courses; participate as a member of the Wing Exercise Evaluation Team (WEET); provide “Trusted Agent” support and/or technical expertise during Operational Readiness Inspections (ORI), Unit Readiness Inspections (URI), exercises, tests and experiments; provide systems overview and capabilities orientation briefings to senior leaders and personnel and assist them with incorporating UL/UC2 OPS capabilities into daily operations; assist wing and unit leaders with developing local policies and operating instructions regarding use of UL/UC2 Ops; provide input on taskers and other data calls as requested by HQ ACC/A3OX; participate as operational testers and evaluators during Operational Test and Evaluations (OT&E) as directed; attend Government-sponsored UL/UC2 OPS follow-on applications refresher and/or upgrade training.
Job Title: UL/UC2 OPS On-Site Operational Support
- Associate’s degree. May be substituted with three (3) years experience training UL/UC2.
- Three (3) years military experience (USAF preferred) using UL/UC2 or TGMCS-UL Ops applications and hardware configurations.
- Three (3) years of Air Force operational command and control experience.
- Four (4) years training management, classroom instruction and on-the-job training experience.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills and public speaking experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency using unclassified (NIPRNet) and classified (SIPRNet) network enterprise environments and office automation software to include Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Experience supporting C2 operations within unclassified and classified environments.
- Ability to operate UL/UC2 (IIMS, RMA, PEX) and configure a UL/UC2 system for demonstration of these capabilities.
- Completion of UL/UC2 Ops Training—Increment 1 or higher is highly desired.
- MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must possess an active Secret clearance.
Key Words: UL/UC2 OPS; Command and Control.
Primary Location: United States – Barksdale AFB, LA
Travel: Yes, periodic – The contractor will be required to travel to attend meetings in support of tasks.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity.
Whitney, Bradley & Brown, Inc. (WBB) is a technical and management consulting company providing unique, creative and innovative products...