PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SENIOR LEVEL EXECUTIVE ADMIN EXPERIENCE
THOSE WITHOUT EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH SENIOR LEVEL ADMINS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED, YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST TWO (2) YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS AN E.A.
Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Compensation: Based on Experience
The Executive Assistant has a unique position to work directly with the CEO, to enhance efficiency and productivity in an international entrepreneurial environment. The Executive Assistant shall possess the energy and commitment to multi-task and passion to nurture and excel with a fast growing company. Responsibilities will include:
- Manage accounting for multiple entities, generate travel and expense reports, reimbursements, invoices and account payable;
- Drafting talking points and editing and proofreading documents, and manage correspondence and mail;
- Managing and prioritizing the CEO’s evolving calendar;
- Develop a close working relationships with clients;
- Coordinate international and domestic travel for the CEO and senior executives including, logistics, hotel accommodations and flight reservations;
- Organize and maintain records and files;
- Lead training and orientation for interns
1. Motivation and energy to multi-task and devotion to nurture and excel with a fast growing company
2. Commitment to mastering diplomatic protocol, discretion and professionalism
3. Bachelor’s degree in a related field required; Master’s degree preferred
4. Excellent writing and communication skills
5. Familiar with protocol to interface with clients, dignitaries, and government officials in a professional and friendly manner
6. Basic knowledge of issues related to the Middle East and Central Asia
7. Basic accounting and budgeting procedures
8. Skilled in planning, analyzing and coordinating activities and establishing priorities
9. 4 plus years experience in executive administration
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Quick Books software.
Led by Ambassador Said Jawad, Capital¬ize LLC is a Washington DC, Dubai and Kabul based global strategic consulting firm that specializes in business diplomacy, operations management, and advisory in post-conflict emerging markets with a prime focus on Afghanistan and the Central Asian region.