Tecvox is a fast-paced company with a growing presence in the automotive connectivity industry. Team Tecvox prides itself in being quick to respond with flexibility and quality products in an ever-changing automotive market.
Are you an electrical engineer who likes to work with cutting edge technology? Do you have expertise in USB Protocol and Design Standards? Are you someone who thrives under pressure and adapts to changing situations rapidly? Do you dream of a job which would use your Engineering skills and high energy personality to the max? Then Team Tecvox is where you want to be!
Electrical Engineer - Madison, Alabama
- Work with project teams to analyze customer returns, find root cause and offer robust corrective actions
- Conduct in-depth failure analysis of returned parts and propose design and process improvements.
- Work with the project team toward implementation or design and process improvements
- Lead and participate in Change Management
- Participate in the development of the Electrical Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (DFMEA)
- Provide Technical support at customer locations
o Fluent in the use of Laboratory Equipment for Failure Analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3 to 5 years experience – Automotive preferred
- Ability to read and interpret Electrical Schematics
- Understanding of Electronic Circuit Design
- Ability to conduct failure analysis on electronic modules
o Capable of finding root cause of the failure
o Able to write reports of findings from Failure Analysis
- System integration knowledge
Tecvox is an Equal Opportunity Employer/ Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
- Experience with a Tier 1 to Chrysler, Fiat or Ford
- Knowledge of USB Protocol and Design Standards
- Knowledge of Switching Power Supplies
- Solid Technical Verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to travel up to 20% to customer locations as needed