Responsible for supporting the engineering and CAD functions through the development and support of IT tools and applications. Supports Linux and Unix servers and workstations, including deployment, patch management, backup, and end user support.
• Associate’s Degree required, a Bachelor’s degree in the related discipline is preferred.
• Exhibits a strong sense of urgency and relate successfully with others.
• Good communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of structured programming techniques and database management technology.
• 2 years programming experience in application development using C, C++, TCL, or shell scripting languages.
• CAD experience and/or education a plus.
TTM Technologies - 22 months ago
TTM Technologies - Global Leader in PCB & Backplane Assembly
Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California TTM Technologies is a leading...