Join us in the big leagues!
AT&T is a world leader in communications, business solutions, and entertainment. As part of our Business Sales teams, you'll work with small to large enterprises and government agencies to sell our full-scale business solutions.
Our wireless division serves 95 percent of the Fortune 100 companies, accounts for more than 80 percent of the Fortune 500 and has more than 1200 federal, state, and local government agencies as our customers.
You'll be part of the team that walks our customers through AT&T's cutting-edge products, shows them the benefit of our advanced services, and ultimately closes the deal. We aren't just the phone company anymore and you aren't just any sales person. This could be your chance to join a company that's known for being innovative, successful and ahead of the curve.
With AT&T's history of success and commitment to emerging technologies, this is the ideal sales environment for a professional looking to build an amazing career.
Working as an Account Manager, you will be direct sales position, this role generates existing and/or new sales to customers for delivery of AT&T products/services/systems and solutions to solve customers strategic business priorities.
· Primarily on customer’s premises, generates existing and/or new sales for delivery of solutions that meet a wide variety of customer needs for AT&T products/ services /systems/ solutions.
· Experience preferably in the wireline, wireless, data and/or telecommunications industry with a proven record of accomplishment in meeting quota and solution selling/account management
· With the assistance of support resources, identifies sales opportunities solutions for customers.
· Builds and maintains a network of colleagues and customers to share information and obtain prospects. Initiates customer contacts/visits with existing and prospective customers.
· Partner with COR (Company Owned Retail) to help drive incremental Small Business growth .
· Represents the company to the account and the account to the company in all sales oriented activities.
· Develops new accounts and maintaining and growing existing accounts.
· Establishes and maintains productive long-term networks and relationships with customers.
· Observes and participates in presenting products and services that can benefit customer’s needs.
· Demonstrates working knowledge of the organizations entire product and service line.
· Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies and priorities in order to deliver value-added business solutions.
· Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
· Utilizes consultative selling skills to close sales within assigned accounts.
· Sells in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
· Identify key trends and customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications in order to find and close opportunities.
· Responds to customer’s interpersonal and business needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
· Owns the account relationship and is responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
· Demonstrates progressive record of sales achievement.
· May assist management in devising direct sales plans and strategies.
· May develop strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts while ensuring customer satisfaction.
· Works on projects of moderate complexity.
· Meeting with customers engaged in sales activities at the customer’s site, communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc., related to proposed solution/sale etc.
· Traveling to and from the customer’s premise, preparing proposals, presentations, or bids, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution/sale.
· Researching and developing customer solutions with AT&T external partners, including design and engineering, and researching customer business and industry to identify new sales opportunities.
· Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
· Current auto insurance
· Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
· 2+ years successful sales experience preferably in the wireline, wireless, data and/or telecommunications industry with a proven record of accomplishment in meeting quota and solution selling/account management
· Experience selling complex solutions - wireless and/or wireline data products and services a plus in a cold calling environment
· Proven ability to sell complex solutions
· Ability to present professional image of self and Company
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T - 9 months ago
If you’re equal parts people person and tech person, you’re likely an AT&T person. Why? Because our passion for technology...