Announcing a contract-to-perm opportunity for a C# Developer with a Forturne 500 company in Atlanta. Our client is seeking an energetic problem solver and application Developer with proficiency in the area of C# .NET and Object Oriented design concepts to develop cutting edge, high profile web sites and web applications. U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status is required.
- Develop new, well documented applications using a variety of Object Oriented technologies
- Troubleshoot and correct reported problems with software under his/her responsibility.
- Interact with customers, business partners, and IT peers for both new development and problem determination/resolution.
- Assure the highest levels of stability, integrity, reliability, security, and availability of the applications through change control and incident management practices.
- Execute special projects or other related duties as required
- 3 years of application development using C# .NET
- 3 years of application .NET UI development
- 3 years of experience with accessing RDBMS systems via ODBC/SQL especially SQL Server 2005/2008 or DB2
- 4-yr College Degree preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience creating and consuming web services
- Experience with Reporting Services, and tools like Management Studio, SSIS, Report Builder, etc.
- Experience with Three-tier architecture, objected oriented analysis and design, and UML
- Knowledge of all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with MS Office applications
- Basic SharePoint knowledge
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with solid teamwork ethic and customer focus.
- Ability to provide high quality code for production use
Upon successful and satisfactory performance of duties, this position will convert to a Full time position. Duration of contract trial period is expected to last between 4 and 6 months.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Win Forms
- SharePoint Designer and Web Part development/deployment
This client has excellent corporate benefits which will become effective upon converstion to Full time including: Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; 401(k) Plan with Company Match (ROTH or after-tax basis); Vacation and Holidays; Wellness Program; Education Assistance; On-site Child Care.
Please submit your resume online for immediate consideration. U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident status is required. Preference will be given to Atlanta-based candidates. Business casual work environment. Team environment atmosphere. Accessible to Marta.
Jobrep.com - 3 years ago