WITS rapidly recruits and places the best I.T. professionals for US Government Agencies and large corporate clients. We have extensive experience in the permanent placement and staff augmentation arenas. We pay particular attention to our client's job requirements and shape our recruiting efforts around their specific needs. Our goal is to deliver the most qualified candidates for every position we are asked to fill.
- Help Desk agents to take incoming calls on the help desk.
- Provides day-to-day customer contact; actively seeks resolution to customer problems with designated product/service lines.
- Interfaces with technical & in-house customer service personnel to determine exact nature of problem: implements remedial procedures.
- Documents problems & correction procedures.
- Ability to respond to & resolve customer inquiries.
- Ability to maintain log of customer inquiries/concerns.
- Ability to follow procedural guidelines to respond to and/or research customer questions.
- Successful candidates will have strong PC & Network troubleshooting skills and be able to resolve basic to advanced hardware, software, and connectivity problems quickly.
- Experience with Windows 2000, Windows 7, Outlook, and Active Directory.
- Experience supporting Blackberry devices.
- Security + certification required to start. We offer free technical training and reimbursement of certification fees for qualified candidates.
- Must have strong customer relations skills.
- Must Pass a Background Check and Drug Screen.
- Must possess, or be able to qualify for, a final Top Secret Clearance - US Citizenship required.
- The Help Desk is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. Must be flexible to work any shift - nights, weekends and off shift hours.
- Travel for 3 full weeks to Norfolk, VA or Boise, ID for paid off-site training (travel allowance provided). No weekend returns.
World IT Solutions - 19 months ago