A Penske Business Development Manager provides general management for Penske's business development to promote contract, commercial, and consumer rental revenue growth.
- Grow top line revenues and bottom line pretax by developing new markets, driving sales, and strengthening customer relationships
- Plan, monitor, and execute company programs that ensure customer satisfaction
- Account management
- Manage sales pipelines and activities through coordination with a sales team
- Provide customers detailed information on our vehicle specifications and applications
- Facilitation and presentation of Penske's products and services to customers
- Provide recommendations to management on improved delivery of services
- Provide direct supervision to the sales force through training and conducting performance reviews
- Cross marketing of product lines
- Asset management of vehicles
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pa., is a joint venture among Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and General Electric. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 200,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, transportation and warehousing management, and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more about the company and its products and services.
- At least 7 years of rental/contract maintenance customer service and sales required
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience required
- 5 years of Penske experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong financial aptitude required
- Strong planning analytical and organizational skills required
- Strong written/oral communication and people management skills required
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and Powerpoint required
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 25lbs/12kg, frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
77 Postal Service Way
77 Postal Service Way
Sales/Business Development/Sales Management
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group,...