s corporate client relationships by responding and working on all client inquiries, acting as the key link between corporate clients, sales executives and the internal back office network. Client Support Analysts provide clients with a centralized point of contact on all system and foreign exchange related issues, including: analysis, transaction investigations and ad hoc staff requests for assistance as required. Using analytical skills, the analyst is able to identify and resolve transaction-related inquiries. As the more experienced analyst, the Senior Client Support Analyst is able to assist with more complex issues and cases in Operations.
- Respond to telephone and email inquiries from clients as well as corporate & regional office staff, related to failed or delayed transactions, specializing in the support of corporate clients in US and Canada.
- Communicate directly with corporations in the US and Canada via phone and email in order to resolve payment related cases.
- Provide answers to questions regarding OPS policies and procedures.
- Ensure repair of payment transaction instructions and when necessary speaking to clients and sales executives to obtain or provide further information based on payment formatting guidelines.
- Coordinate between internal departments to ensure a case and or/investigation is resolved.
- Customer service –oriented businesses – ideally in financial services and systems.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Understanding and strong appreciation for technology and its use as a competitive tool.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to multitask. An undergraduate degree is mandatory.
- The candidate should already have experience in most of the payment issues to be resolved.
- 4 year college degree
With a 160-year history of connecting people when it matters most, Western Union continues to shape the world in which we live. Western Union offers one of the easiest ways for families and friends to send money and stay connected almost anywhere in the world. It all comes down to the relationships we've established over many years. We take pride in being close to our consumers. Together with our Agents, we speak our consumers' languages and live in our consumers' neighborhoods. And we share our consumers' cultures. We are a significant part of each other's lives.As a result, our Agents and employees are more like ambassadors. They are ambassadors of trust. Ambassadors of responsibility. And ambassadors of hope. They are the living, breathing manifestation of who we are as a company and everything we stand for: Integrity. Partnership. Opportunity. Passion. Teamwork.
WesternUnion - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -