The Webinar Communications Specialist will focus on the development and delivery of an effective webinar-based marketing campaign. As a member of the EFI Productivity Software marketing team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the scheduling, coordination of talent and delivery of webinar presentations designed to generate revenue opportunities for EFI software and services. This position requires excellent communication, organization and presentation skills, both verbal and written. Strong computer skills including use of the Internet, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Contact Relationship Management (CRM) software, Microsoft PowerPoint and Cisco WebEx required. Work and/or sales experience in the printing and graphic arts industry is a big plus.
Education: High school degree required. Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Manage the production and host the delivery of six to ten webinars each week.
- Maintain and publish a Productivity Software webinar schedule, scheduling talent (product experts, product managers and technical sales experts) required for the effective delivery of the webinar message.
- Develop presentation overview/introduction content.
- Manage the internal and external communication of webinar schedules including invites, reminders, and follow-up communications.
- Report on the success of webinar deliveries including attendance, interest, content reviews and other suggestions/comments.
- Work with the marketing team to develop new revenue-generating ideas.
- Support the marketing team on an as-needed basis.
Experience: 1+ year experience in marketing/communication preferred.
Electronics For Imaging, Inc. - 12 months ago