A Penske Customer Service Representative meets and greet incoming customers while performing entry-level duties. These may consist of fuel island inspections, fuel and wash vehicles, pick up and delivery of vehicles and parts, facility maintenance, tire changes, daily rental check in/out, and parts pricing and stocking.
This position is a Monday - Friday job working 8am-5pm.
- Activate fuel pumps and fill fuel tanks of vehicles with gasoline or diesel fuel to specified levels
- Check air pressure in vehicle tires; and levels of fuel, motor oil, transmission, radiator, and other fluids; and add air, oil, water, or other fluids, as required
- Clean windshields, and wash vehicles
- Perform minor repairs such as, install mounted tires and changing engine oil and filters
- Prepare daily reports of fuel, oil, and accessory sales
- Order stock, and price and shelve incoming goods
- Rotate or replace tires
- Provide customers with information about local roads and highways
- Clean parking areas, offices, restrooms, and equipment, and remove trash
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pa., is a joint venture among Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and General Electric. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 200,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, transportation and warehousing management, and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more about the company and its products and services.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- A valid drivers license is required
- Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance systems.
- Willingness to travel within district (close geographical area), work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a reference verification (to include past employment and education) are required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 12kg, frequently lift and/or move up to 23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 45kg. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply
Careers In Gear - 3 years ago