Technical Project Manager
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager for a full-time, permanent position with a healthcare company in RTP, NC (North Carolina). The Technical Project Manager will manage overall project schedule to ensure work is assigned and completed on time and within budget and provide interface to executive leadership regarding the content and progress of software projects. The Technical Project Manager will also oversee the successful delivery of one or more complex projects through all of the defined phases of the project life cycle, and will schedule and run all project phases and manage major risks and issues through effective planning and escalation.
Requirements for the Technical Project Manager:
• 5 + years’ experience managing projects that deal with information handling, work flow and systems (ideally in healthcare).
• Bachelor’s degree in IS, Business, Health Care Administration or related field.
• Familiarity with SDLC and software development.
• Successfully developed and implemented new work processes or process improvements.
• Ability to manage internal projects from inception to successful implementation.
• Skill in conceptualizing creative solutions, as well as documenting them and presenting them to senior management.
• Strong project planning, scheduling, and execution skills.
• Solid project management skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
• Ability to work independently and multi-task.
• Must be a highly experienced creative manager with a demonstrated record of leadership, management, and technical success in information systems.
• Customer service orientated with strong communication skills.
• Knowledge of HIPAA regulations/intent.
• PMP Certification preferred.
• Must be passionate about technology and willing to embrace new opportunities.
Compensation: $90,000 - $97,000.
This is a direct-hire opportunity. US citizenship or permanent residency is required.
Please email ONLY qualified resumes to Annika Hugosson at email@example.com .
Keywords: Technical Project Manager, IT project manager, project manager, SDLC, software development, software, PMP, Morrisville, RTP, Research Triangle Park, Cary, Durham, Raleigh, NC, North Carolina, Technical Project Manager.