1. Procurement person who is willing to work in an HR environment.
2. HR expert who knows and understands deals/contracts regarding comp and rewards.
3. Hosting experience (Hosting/Cloud), not entirely technical like an SAP/HR or Peoplesoft. We're not seeking an HRIS or HR IT person.
Per mgr: Make sure they understand the (initial) posiiton is for a person to work HR Procurement deals - which may include Hosting/Cloud deals. We will consider Procurement, HR or Hosting/Clound (non-IT) experience as relavent
- College Degree
- Experience working in Procurement or in core HR function, preferably HR Procurement..
- People Management skills
- Ability to work across geographies
- HR procurement experience desirable - especially across a few of the following: Mobility/relocations, healthcare services, insurance, payroll, learning/training
- Experience managing the RFP process for outsourced services
- Strong experience managing complex strategic sourcing projects
- Experience working in a large complex, matrix, global business
Please also share this job to any friend/colleague who you think would be interested in receiving SAP, Oracle & IT contract Direct Client Jobs.
If your referred candidate gets successfully placed with our Client, then you will be entitled for a referral bonus of $500.
Please feel free to call me at 408-833-6257 or email at raj.talukdar @satincorp.com for further details.
SA Technologies - 21 months ago