We are currently seeking an Area Account Representative who will be responsible for the Houston territory. Reporting directly to the Area Manager, this position has the responsibility to develop and support successful business relationships with Dealer and Credit Union clientele. Maintain and increase loan volume and other CUDL products through dealership’s market share in defined region through established training and marketing programs. Implements, trains, services and monitors all assigned credit unions on all products to increase CUDL market penetration while providing quality lending/consulting services. Sell products and services to existing clients to achieve continued growth objectives under direction of management. The principal responsibilities will be as follows:
1. Initiates implementation meetings with credit unions. Gathers and evaluates product implementation data. Provide feedback and makes recommendations to credit unions based on industry data and best practices.
2. Consults with established credit unions regarding underwriting, pricing and credit scoring strategies. Facilitates validation and forecasting services with the generic scorecard developers. Provides CUDL system support for credit unions. Initiates, conducts and ensures success of all credit union training, education and roundtable sessions.
3. Identify, present and bring to proper contract, specific vehicle dealers by region. Promote the Corporate brand and all related products through suitable training and successful marketing concepts.
4. Responsible for achieving business plan goals. Manages dealer database, credit union, dealer call reports and other related record as outlined by management.
5. Represents CU Direct Corporation at conferences, chapter meetings, mixers and other events to build relationships with clients.
At a minimum, each candidate should possess the following skills, experience and background.
No relocation is available for this position. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience.
- Three years successful experience in indirect auto sales. Must have good knowledge of credit unions, leasing and indirect automotive lending.
- Knowledge of credit union operations, regulatory compliance, point of purchase or indirect auto lending or leasing.
- Work independently with a high level of initiative.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and analytical skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines and established goals.
- Specialized problem shooting and trouble shooting skills.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Internet and email skills.
- Extensive travel throughout the state will be necessary.
CU Direct Corporation - 14 months ago
CUDL (CU Direct Corporation) is the leading provider of indirect lending services for the credit union industry and creator of the Credit Un...