Information Technology is just a part of IT
HERE’S WHAT WE NEED…
We have an immediate need for a EAI Developer in our Charlotte, NC office. Relocation package can be offered for non-local candidates .
Job Title: Enterprise Application Integration Developer
Reports To: EAI IT Manager
Develops and executes enterprise integration strategy and support strategic system development initiatives. Provides design recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy. Develops enterprise level application and custom integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain best practices for overall enterprise architecture
- Explore opportunities to provide value added solutions such as BAM for the business and SOA
- Determines specifications, then plans, designs, and develops the most complex and business critical software solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes—either individually or in concert with project team
- Assists in the planning, design and architect phases of software or hardware product development. Identifies, evaluates, and recommends solutions using advanced architectures and technologies to facilitate rapid development and implementation
- Define the application architecture for the integration of systems and work with the development and infrastructure organizations to ensure a successful implementation
- Manage and define migration processes between existing environments and new technology
- Manage current webMethods integration environment, through planning and implementing webMethods software upgrades and fixes as appropriate
- Provide post production support as appropriate, including level 2 & 3 support for webMethods servers and application interfaces
- Assist in the management off-shore support
- Recommend, develop and implement enhancements to existing EAI solutions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- 8 eight years or more in IT development.
- 3 or more years of EAI architecture experience
- Experience with Java development and J2EE application servers such as WebSphere, WebLogic or JBoss is highly valued
- Proven track record of delivering quality technical solutions
- A Master’s Degree in Mathematics/Statistics, Software Engineering, or other technical field.
- Experience in implementing mission critical and complex integrations solutions including real time and batch integrations
- Experience in the use and best practice uses of MQ Series and MQ Series adapters for webMethods.
- Knowledge of webMethods Btoker, WebSphere and Trading Networks.
- Experience in programming languages such as Java, C++.
- Experience with XML, XSLT, DTDs or XML Schema, Struts, Hibernate, Spring or other web framework.
- Experience working in a variety of operating environments is preferred, specifically the Windows 2000 environment,
- Experience with application development using SQL and Oracle or SQL Server databases.
- Strong understanding of integration architecture and coding patterns ,
- Knowledge of monitoring strategies and should have working knowledge of networking.
- Experience with integration to a major ERP system is required, and J.D. Edwards is preferred
- Strong oral and written communications skills and demonstrated ability to interact with business users and understand and manage requirements and process.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 5-7 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
This position works in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Occasional travel may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
This position requires over 50% communication with internal customers on a regular basis.
HERE'S WHAT WE DO…
We're a progressive management and IT consulting firm that helps clients' businesses grow with the power of our people—functional and technical experts who bridge the gap between IT and the business that it supports.
Our projects focus on software development and infrastructure support in the vertical markets of: telecommunications, healthcare and biotechnology, manufacturing and distribution, finance, media, and government. Our project managers, programmers, designers, analysts, and engineers support Fortune 1000 clients.
We've grown 120% over the last two years. How? We hire the best in their fields—results-focused professionals with skills that are re-deployable from one engagement to the next. Our employees receive excellent benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement and more. And we keep our people on staff and help grow their careers.
At Resolvit, you'll be one of the people growing our business. We'd like to make you part of our success. Contact us to discuss your future:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please include the Job ID number with any correspondence.
Click here to apply online
Click here to apply online
Click here to apply online
Resolvit, LLC - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...