We are currently seeking a candidate to join our team as an Account Specialist for a specialty insurance program within Aon’s Affinity Division servicing our Health Care association client base.
As an integral part of the team this individual will be responsible for assigned accounts within our Health Care Professional Liability Insurance program. The selected candidate will be a key player in retaining client and insurance broker relationships while strictly adhering to underwriting guidelines and maintaining high customer service standards. The candidate should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking and ability to prioritize work is essential.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Daily account management responsibilities for accounts within the health care professional liability insurance;
* Responsible for researching / resolving any association driven inquiries and or complaints;
* Responsible for quarterly and annual stewardship reports for each assigned association clients;
* Attend meetings / annual conferences related to your assigned accounts;
* Attend annual conferences for ‘other’ Affinity Health Care clients as assigned based upon schedules.
* Responsible for developing presentations and presenting to both large and small groups on the Health care professional liability and other Affinity insurance programs;
* Develops a strong understanding of association clients business;
* Responsible for updating and communicating competitive research for Affinity program;
* Partners with Account Executive on Health Care Association contract renewals;
* Active participation in weekly team meetings and quarterly meetings with underwriting partner.
* May participate in special projects as assigned, such as training or communications sessions within or outside of the company.
* Demonstrates technical competency and creates innovative solutions.
* Travel required - up to 40%
* Exceptional interpersonal skills in a team environment
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must.
* Attention to detail is critical.
* Entrepreneurial attitude where accountability for profitability and satisfaction are second nature.
* Maintains a positive and professional attitude.
* Manages time effectively through strong organizational, multi-tasking, time management and project management skills in a fast-paced work environment.
* Works independently as a self-starter committed to delivering the highest in customer service, quality and results.
* Analyzes information to help make sound business decisions.
* Anticipates problems and works proactively to solve them through creative thinking.
* Embraces change in support of the business unit’s and company’s goals.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
* 3-7 years related experience or training
* Account management experience
* Proficient in applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Knowledge of professional liability products and processes
* Must obtain commercial P&C license within 90 days of employment.
* High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
* 3 + related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, a unique internal advancement program, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
All positions at Aon require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon’s employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote diversity, professional development, frugality and stewardship, applying a disciplined non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. M/F/D/V
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hatboro, Pennsylvania United States
Hatboro, PA United States
Aon - 18 months ago
Aon plc is a multinational corporation headquartered in London, United Kingdom, that provides risk management services, insurance and...