Work is performed at the customer site, Whitmore Village, Hawaii.
Maintain, as well as identify and solve problems to improve the numerous computer infrastructures in the organization. Integrate systems on the existing infrastructure. Duties may include scripting or light programming, and project management for systems-related projects. Provide occasional after-hours and/or weekend tier-2 support to the operational system administrators in troubleshooting and rectifying problems for a 24/7 operations environment. Candidate will interact with military, civilian, and management personnel.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Internal candidates for this position will retain their benefit program if they are currently participating in the LMOS, LMES, or Corporate benefit programs. New Hire and Rehire candidates for this position will be offered the LMOS benefit program.
* Candidate must have extensive experience in computer systems, networking, and their related tools.
* Proficient experience with LINUX (Redhat), Windows Server 2003/2008/XP, and VMware is required.
* Experience with Cisco Catalyst Switches, Server Load-Balancers, Firewalls, Network Analyst Tools, ONS backbone equipment, hardware encryption, VPN-IPSEC, and VoIP Call Managers
* Candidate must have excellent customer and interpersonal skills.
* Candidate must be a flexible, organized, thoughtful, proactive team player who can work with minimal guidance and demonstrate strong abilities in cross-organizational teaming and in customer service.
Understanding of EMC SAN, network architectures, and network security practices
LMCareers Business Unit
ESS0160 IS&GS-NATIONAL (S8200)
Info Systems & Global Sol
FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 14 months ago
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...