Do you have a passion for selling modern interior design?
If you are a sales and customer service oriented individual with a responsible and enthusiastic attitude who understands and has a passion for modern, interior design, then we want to hear from you.
- The overall daily operation of the store, according to defined BoConcept standards and procedures
- He/ she will continuously develop the store's sales operations to optimize the turnover per square foot, to present the store, our furniture and accessories to the highest standards and to provide outstanding customer service
- The new store manager will be charged with effective team management to meet business goals and to ensure that BoConcept is an attractive place to work - with a strong collaborative culture
- He/ she will develop and implement local marketing activities
- The new manager will represent the BoConcept image and be a proactive ambassador in the local community
- Experience in organizing and leading staff training in product knowledge, selling skills, store decoration, operational routines and IT systems
- Be able to demonstrate a successful retail management sales experience background - preferably in the interior design and/ or fashion industry
- Weekend work is require
- In addition to a flexible benefits package, we offer an attractive salary and commission scheme, which reflects the value that you bring to our business