Cotton On USA is the value fashion destination for what you want, when you want it.
We deliver the latest fashion and everyday basics into our stores daily. From day through to night our range is wide in appeal and our stores are the place to find your next fashion favorite.
Join us to deliver the current trends everyone wants.
The success of COTTON ON is based on the development of the team in a fun, exciting and fast-paced environment.
WE ARE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR:
District Manager - VA/MD
Reporting to the Retail Operations Manager-USA, this position is ideal for an enthusiastic, committed leader who enjoys hands on Retail and has experience with multi-site management.
District Managers at Cotton On are responsible for:
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- The accountability of sales, KPI’s and manage wage cost and the overall results for approximately 5 to 10 store locations
- Being a Cotton On Brand Ambassador
- Driving and supporting all company merchandise promotions
- Mentoring, developing, and motivating store management and hourly teams
- Visual Merchandising standards
- Having a Genuine Passion for Fashion!
- Travel as needed (valid Driver Licence and reliable transportable required). Overnight travel may be required
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be entitled to benefits including but not limited to:
- 3-5 years experience as a Multi-Site RETAIL APPAREL MANAGER
- A proven track record in achieving Sales, KPI’s & Wage targets
- An above the line positive “Can Do Attitude”
- Have the ability to lead & drive multiple teams to achieve results
- Ability to think “outside the box” and bring your own flair to the role
- Having outstanding verbal, written, and communication skills
· A chance to be part of a progressive company with very real opportunities for advancement
· Benefits for all Full- Time employees
· Exceptional product discounts
· Work in a fun, exciting and face paced environment
Cotton On is an equal opportunity employer
I am Cotton On, are you?
Cotton On USA is part of the Cotton On Group, a rapidly growing retail company based in Australia. There are solid plans for growth both internationally and domestically and great career opportunities are a part of this. Join us in delivering an experience that our customers love.
As part of the Cotton On Group, we are committed to creating successful career paths in a supportive and nurturing environment. We are very engaged with our community locally and globally and through the Cotton On Foundation offer our employees a chance to get involved and support a number of causes. We are passionate about our business and our people and are looking for great people to join the team.
The Cotton On Group
- 2 years ago - save job
Did you know that the Cotton On Group has grown to become Australia’s largest value fashion retail group, with over 1,300 stores in 17...