Project Management / Business Analyst role within the Operations Change Group focusing on delivering mandatory, control and efficiency projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for effectively managing a book of work, financial analysis of the book of work, and business analysis to aid in the delivery of projects that allow Operations to mange the impact and risk associated with strategic change.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years as a project manager, business analyst or relevant industry experience
- Broad cross-product and financial sector knowledge
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment, and develop and manage relationships
- Strong attention to detail, excellent documentation skills
- Proven business analysis skills, including requirements documentation and cause/effect identification
- Proven project coordination skills, including stakeholder and financial management
- Experience leading all phases of a system development project lifecycle, including user testing
- Confident and self motivated individual with a proactive approach
- Strong time management skills; Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines while working in a pressurized team / environment
- Ability to learn new technology applications and process techniques quickly
- Project management qualifications (e.g. PMP) a plus
- Specific process knowledge in the area of Operations Asset Servicing preferred
Credit Suisse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
To the extent permitted or required by applicable law, a candidate who is offered employment will be subject to a criminal record check and other background checks.
Credit Suisse (USA) is one of the top US investment banks, offering advisory services on mergers and acquisitions, raising capital,...