Rosetta Stone is currently seeking a Marketing Research Intern.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform research and prepare memoranda, under the supervision of Business Intelligence analysts, on statistical findings relevant to Rosetta Stone’s business, that will provide useful background information for Business Intelligence, using software systems developed and maintained by Rosetta Stone;
• Participate in projects involving statistical analysis under the supervision of Business Intelligence analysts and of general usefulness to the Business Intelligence Dept. in order to develop analytical and research skills in this area;
• Perform other Business Intelligence research and draft memoranda on general issues, pertaining to Business Intelligence, under the supervision and guidance of Business Intelligence management, in order to provide useful information to BI analysts and to provide the trainee with training and experience in performing research in a corporate environment;
• Perform secondary market research, under the supervision and guidance of research analysts, of general usefulness to the Market Research Dept. in order to develop analytical and research skills in this area;
• Conduct research and prepare memoranda on general issues pertaining to market research under the guidance of research analysts;
• Attend and participate in staff meetings of both Departments;
• Perform other duties assigned for the specific purpose of familiarizing the trainee with entry-level duties in an international business organization, as well as preparing the candidate for entering a graduate program of his or her choosing.
• Translate website content into English for general information purposes for Market Research.
• Gain experience working in an international business organization and first-hand knowledge of the inner workings and culture of a business enterprise;
• Gain experience in performing basic research and analysis, as well as writing memoranda under supervision of senior analysts and researchers;
• Gain understanding of issues related to the conduct of market research and experience in conducting basic market research;
• Opportunity to work with, network with and make connections with professionals from various backgrounds.
• Rosetta Stone understands the training position will not result in any immediate advantage to the organization. The training program has been created strictly for the benefit of the trainee. Rosetta Stone and the trainee understand that the trainee is not entitled to wages for time spent in the training program. Rosetta Stone and the trainee also understand that the trainee is not entitled to a paid position at the conclusion of the program.
Minimum Qualifications: Currently enrolled within an accredited college or university.
Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
Rosetta Stone - 19 months ago
Everything we do at Rosetta Stone revolves around a simple idea: learning a language should be fun, easy and effective.