APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE SPECIFIED LOCATION. Job Description 1. To analyze products, intermediates, and raw materials to assure and document that products meet specifications and customer requirements.
2. To operate QC instrumentation in a safe, professional manner.
3. To follow established quality, safety, and environmental procedures and policies.
4. To notify QC Supervisor or Q Manager of unusual product observations, or analytical results, during analysis or sample handling to assure potential quality issues identified, reviewed and resolved prior to release of product.
5. To communicate to QC Supervisor or Q Manager specific information with regard to product information from R&D, PPD, or production.
6. To communicate any instrumentation issues to QC Supervisor for review and resolution.
7. To perform Quality calibrations, internal audits, and project assignments in a timely, safe, professional manner, reporting results, issues, or roadblocks, to Quality Supervisor or Quality Manager.
8. To maintain an orderly, safe work area.
o AA in Chemistry or related Science with 1-3 years Laboratory experience, or BS degree in Chemistry, or Related Science/ Engineering.
o Knowledge of safe laboratory work practices.
o Strong interpersonal skills to enable interface with fellow Technicians, and Quality Supervisor/Manager, and operators/personnel from R&D, PPD, & Production.
o Organizational skills to maintain orderly documentation needed and to Multi-task.
o Strong computer skills (WORD, EXCEL, PP, ACCESS)
Telegraph UK - 2 years ago