Organization: Application Outsourcing
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, helps U.S. federal agencies build the government of the future. With 4,000 dedicated US employees, Accenture Federal Services is uniquely positioned to support federal agencies in shattering the status quo, achieving profound efficiencies and relentlessly delivering results. Accenture Federal Services is a long-time and trusted resource for the federal community. Every cabinet level agency in the United States-and 20 of the country's largest federal government agencies-have worked with Accenture Federal Services to achieve outcomes and move toward high performance.
Join us and you can help our federal clients achieve what matters most, powering the services that touch the nation every day
Participate in the following phases of work on project training deliverables:
- Training needs analysis/requirements gathering
- Use of the Global Knowledge On Demand tool to create training materials
- Delivery (currently limited to materials delivery to client)
- Deliver training courses to super-users and end-users
- Contribute to the Change Management Team's work in preparing the organization for implementation of new financial modules, audit assessment and updated management control program requirements
- Apply appropriate technical, industry, and functional knowledge to all work efforts
- Accomplish assigned work by designated due date
- Identify issues/risks and alert supervisors with sufficient lead time to avert crises
- Identify changes in scope or work effort that could result in budgetary overrun or the missing of delivery dates
- Operate independently as appropriate and work cooperatively as part of a team to accomplish the goals of the program and the team
- Interact effectively with DoD personnel to include project team members and users; communicate status to the relevant team leaders in accordance with program procedures
- Report time into the time reporting systems in an accurate and timely manner consistent with project guidelines
Other Points (e.g., traveling, shift hours, etc.):
- No Travel. Must be willing to commute daily to Ft. Meade, Maryland vicinity
- 4 years of bachelor degree with undergraduate degree preferably in Technology, Accounting, or Finance
- 4 years of Change Management, Training, and/or Communication experience in a large scaled project environment.
- Must be US Citizens and eligible to obtain TS/SCI Polygraph with Full Scope Clearance.
- Previous work experience in Training and/or Change Management
- PeopleSoft Supply Chain, Financial and/or HCM experience
- Accounting/Financial Experience working within or supporting DoD or Federal Intel Agency
- Ability to organize and execute assigned tasks with moderate supervision
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation development and writing skills (e.g. proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word)
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require, now or in the future, sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
US Citizenship Required
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...