Our client, one of Alaska’s largest financial institutions, is looking for an experienced Senior Technical Systems Engineer with proven enterprise infrastructure architecture design, deployment, and management experience to join their team! Do you thrive in designing solid server and network infrastructure that supports enterprise applications development or mission-critical business systems? This might be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Your years of progressively responsible server and system infrastructure experience, including at least three years as a network or systems architect or similar position give you a wealth of experience to draw from. You have very strong virtualization solution design and deployment experience, preferably with VMWare. You’re an expert with Active Directory who is comfortable doing everything from deploying a new AD to troubleshooting an existing AD, and everything in between – patching, permissions, users, and more. You are comfortable working with business users to understand their needs, and in designing infrastructure to support those needs. You have a current MCSE or MCSA. A bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline is preferred, however your technical experience and prowess is an appropriate substitute. Additional certification with VMWare is a plus.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
· Designing, developing, and deploying end-to-end solutions that integrate servers, network and applications seamlessly
· Research and deploy new IT system applications and hardware platforms
· Review the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop and implement strategies to improve those systems
· Integrate servers (database, email, print, backup, etc.) into enterprise systems
· Work with key business units to define requirements and goals, and design systems that fit those needs
Our client’s requirements include:
· 10 or more overall years of progressively responsible IT experience
· At least 3 years experience in a similar senior technical position
· MCSE or MCSA certification
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical field, or equivalent experience
· Demonstrated technical project management skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong experience with Data Center server virtualization, SANs, Active Directory, and enterprise backup and recovery
Our client may consider providing relocation assistance to stellar candidates. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide sponsorship for this position. Salary range starts at $95,000/yr and is negotiable dependent on experience. To discuss this opportunity with our client, submit your resume online at http://designpt.com/careers/ .
Design-PT - 30+ days ago
Design-PT (DPT) is a full-service, Alaskan owned and operated Information Technology (IT) service provider dedicated to supporting healthcar...