Our teams produce game-changing ideas and life-changing results. A career at St. Jude Medical puts you on the leading edge of medical technology, working for a company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and its passion for quality. Isn''t this the kind of change you would like in your life?
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We currently have this position open at our Cardiovascular Division at LightLab Imaging Inc., a St Jude Medical Company, based in Westford MA:
Position: Summer Internship
Note: No housing, transportation, or relocation allowance provided.
This position will help develop manufacturing processes, tooling, and fixtures in order to meet daily production schedules while enhancing productivity and product quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Evaluation of production equipment
• Production support and process validation
• Interface with vendors for incoming components and equipment
• Troubleshoot manufacturing process and equipment
• Utilize tools of measurement such as Gage R&R and SPC to improve processes
• Understand manufacturing concepts like Value Stream mapping, 5S and Visual Workplace to improve quality, labor efficiency, and throughput.
• Protocol and report writing
• Generate and modify manufacturing process documentation
• Work with cross functional teams as required
• Develop and implement process improvements
Current student seeking a BS degree in BioMedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering. Must be enrolled in the 2013 spring and fall semesters.
• Medical Device interest
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Statistics background
• Proficient in report writing
• 3.0+ GPA
• CAD Experience
• Some Work Experience
St. Jude Medical - 9 months ago
St. Jude Medical Center gets sickly Southern Californians on their feet again. The faith-based, not-for-profit acute care facility, with...