Operations Research Systems Analyst - Northern Virginia
Leonie, an international, woman-owned, leading provider of execution management specialists, performance measurement experts and analysts to US Government organizations is seeking qualified Operations Research Systems Analysts with work to be performed in Northern Virginia.
The experienced operations research analyst will apply methods supporting Counter-IED efforts in a current theater of operation. The analyst shall be highly skilled at data mining, statistical analysis, causal analysis, and geospatial analytical methods. The experienced analyst will take structured and unstructured data and distill the information into a cohesive product that can be understood at all levels of military application. The analyst will support pattern analysis methods and formulation of recommendations to operational commanders based on exploiting patterns in a current theater of operations.
· Minimum five (5) years of hands-on experience conducting operations analysis
· Masters’ degree in Operations Research (OR), Industrial Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics
· Candidates should have experience in data collection techniques, statistical analysis, trend analysis and identification and designing and administering surveys
· Must be highly skilled at data mining, statistical analysis, causal analysis, and geospatial analytical methods
· Active Secret Clearance (TS/SCI preferred)
• Northern Virginia
Leonie offers you the opportunity to join an innovative, well respected organization and collaborate with industry experts and exceptional individuals. We provide a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website at http://www.leoniegroup.com/careers . Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations as you create your Leonie profile.
Leonie is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Leonie - 2 years ago