Are you into mobile products and media? Do you love making sure product quality is top-notch, and take pride in developing sound products and delighting users? Maybe you like comics and want to join a motivated team leading in digital comic book distribution. We’re on a mission to bring comics to people everywhere and we’re looking for a problem solver to make sure our great software and web services improve and new products launch with great quality. This QA Engineer will work hand in hand with each group: software development, UI developers, product management, support staff and business development.
- Familiarity with QA tools and methodologies, bug tracking systems, test design and execution
- Develop automated custom QA solutions with best of breed tech
- Diagnose, report, track and resolve quality issues
- Launch new projects and follow through to completion
- Testing web-based enterprise applications
- Browser and server side test automation
- Develop and execute manual and automated test suites
- Testing iOS and android apps with Selenium
Would be great:
- Experience working in a variety of programming languages and environments
- Ability to work at both detailed and abstract levels
- Familiarity with Internet and mobile technologies
- Working knowledge of some or all of the following quality assurance methods: integration, regression, user interface automated testing, black box, white box and grey box testing
- Desire to solve problems creatively
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness and ability to create and adapt to new technologies
- Are an inspiration for innovation to the client
- You're a fan of Comics!!
ComiXology is revolutionizing the comic book and graphic novel industry by delivering a cloud-based digital comics platform that makes...