Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As an Applications Systems Analyst, you will perform daily system administration duties of backups, maintenance on applications and OS, patching, tuning and troubleshooting. You will configure system based on requested changes. Follow CM process to effectively manage environment changes. You will be on-call, as required during the year, supporting mission critical systems. (on call rotation). You will also provide necessary instruction/documentation for change requests. Installing operating systems, loading (installing) COTS products, and configuring operating systems and COTS products.
- Shall possess 0 to 4 years experience in installing operating systems, loading (installing) COTS products, and configuring operating systems and COTS products.
- Shall possess knowledge of tracking and analyzing performance and resource utilization of systems.
- Possess knowledge of RedHat Linux, Solaris, and/or other Linux baselines.
- Demonstrated possession of strong communications skills and demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Demonstrated possession of excellent Personal Computer skills, including MS Office, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Education and Experience Required:
- Ability to apply best-practice knowledge and apply skills to deliver an effective solution specific to project needs.
- Ability to translate business and technical requirements into extensible, scalable and maintainable services and the demonstrated abilities to understand functional and technical specifications.
- Ability to design and implement an efficient solution that meets system requirements in a manner that is extensible and easily maintained.
- Ability to maintain systems and communicating task status in a timely manner.
Prefer Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or other related disciplines) or equivalent and zero to four years of experience.
Security Requirements: Must hold an Active Secret Clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret .
Key Words: RedHat Linux, Solaris, COTS, Microsoft Office, Outlook
Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and zero to two years of related work experience. Degrees Bachelor's Degree Years of Experience 06-08 years w/High School Diploma
00-02 years w/Bachelors Degree Position Type FT