The Systems Analyst III serves as the primary point of contact between users, clients and the 3rd party vendor and/or internal development team and functions as an individual contributor in the resolution of application-related issues. The Systems Analyst III uses technical skills, troubleshooting ability and knowledge of business processing rules to support, manage and improve one (or more) enterprise applications. The Systems Analyst III partners with other operational resources to determine users' and clients' needs and document requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and operations.
- Assists the business with systems integration and onboarding new clients.
- Demonstrates troubleshooting skills in supporting enterprise applications.
- Possesses good communication skills in working with the business, clients and technical resources (e.g. DBA, Vendor, etc.).
- System Management - works with the vendor to install patches, new software releases and system upgrades.
- Assists in the management of the portfolio of potential enhancements including business justifications and prioritization.
- Creates workaround procedures when necessary and ensures issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Escalates urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to the appropriate internal resource or 3rd-party technical support.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- May be required to lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Works with the business to implement new functionality and improve current processes.
- Researches, reviews and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing report procedures and develops the strategies for enhancing, or further leveraging these processes. Recommends the establishment of new or modified reporting methods and procedures to improve report content and completeness of information.
- Design and build the new reporting model.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or equivalent amount of experience and/or training.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area is required.
- Must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Understands the business needs specific to loan title and recording.
- Must possess a basic understanding of SSRS and be able to create new reports and subscriptions.
- Possesses a hands-on knowledge of SQL in a SQL Server environment and can write simple to moderately complex SQL queries.