Provide general admissions services to prospective students who are considering attendance at the college, applicants to the college and students who are accepted and enrolled.
Provide recruiting activities to ensure personal contact of all prospects and applicants.
Provide support to the campus enrollment management plan and activities.
Provide services which enhances the capacity of the campus to promote equity.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Customer services skills sufficient to actively listen to and understand customer needs and provide accurate information and appropriate alternatives in a timely, thorough, courteous, respectful, and professional manner.
- Knowledge in and ability to use computerized database.
- Ability to interact with, advise, and advocate for participants and parents/guardians.
- Professional experience in an educational, human services or advising.
- Knowledge of the college experience, program majors, and pre-admission and admission process.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of and interest in diverse cultures and populations.