Open your mind to new opportunity. TASC is seeking Systems Administrators to provide server administration as part of the team to Windows, Linux and Unix Servers. Duties include provisioning new servers, imaging, monitoring and other daily routines. Provide escalation support for troubleshooting, and lead new deployments from the systems perspective by coordinating with customers and internal resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Conduct daily monitoring and maintenance of multiple servers. Perform back up, file replications and script management for servers. Test and install new software and maintenance patches, including patch management services. Complete security audits on a routine basis. Perform on-boarding and migration of customers as well as service support.
- Demonstrated experience as a system administrator, using Windows, Linux, Unix operating systems, as well as experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting these systems.
- Demonstrated experience performing system backups using a variety of backup devices.
- Experience setting up and administering with local area networks
- TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope Polygraph required
- Strong process oriented experience in terms of implementation
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (oral and written) and ability to work with customers and on cross-team work environments
- Minimum 2 years experience
This position is contingent upon a contract award.
- Red Hat certification and engineering experience is preferred
- Windows 2000/2003 as well as Solaris, SuSE and other Linux distribution experience is desired
- Familiarity with databases and web programming languages and automation
- Knowledge of JAVA applications
- Knowledge of VMWare configuration and administration
TASC - 15 months ago
Founded in 1966, TASC, Inc., helps solve complex national security and public safety challenges by providing advanced systems engineering,...