Athletics Certification Coordinator, Office of Records
This position serves as liaison with Athletics in the supervision of student-athletes’ academic progress and graduation eligibility, relative to NCAA rules and regulations. Responsibilities include:
- Verifying initial eligibility certifications
- Monitoring GPA and grade changes
- Tracking and monitoring students completing transient coursework and transfer students.
- Monitoring progress toward degree requirements
- Continuing academic eligibility mid-year certifications and post-season certifications
- Assisting with NCAA Waivers and Academic Progress Reports
- Updating CAi software
Send cover letter, application, resume, transcript of the last degree awarded, along with names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three professional references to: UTC Office of Human Resources, Dept 3603, 615 McCallie Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37403. To obtain an application http://www.utc.edu/Administration/HumanResources/Forms/documents/JobApplication_rev121410.pdf
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have experience with NCAA Compliance related to continuing academic eligibility and progress toward degree.
- Must have work experience in a Registrar’s Office.
- Must be detail-oriented and capable of working independently.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and computational skills.
- Must be computer literate; prefer experience and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Banner, and CAi, or similar computer programs.
My Account |
About Us |
Contact Us |
© Hispanic Recruitment Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Blok
- 4 years ago - save job