TD is a great organization powered by great people who want to make a difference every day. Our over 85,000 employees world-wide are a big part of what makes TD stand out from any other organization. Every day, we deliver legendary customer and client experiences to our approximately 19 million customers. We're an award-winning organization that reinvests constantly to ensure future growth.
We're recognized as an extraordinary place to work that embraces diversity, where everyone is respected and valued. TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches, with many exciting and challenging career opportunities in our four key businesses:
Canadian Personal and Commercial Banking - including TD Canada Trust and TD Insurance
Wealth Management - including TD Waterhouse and an investment in TD Ameritrade
U.S. Personal and Commercial Banking - including TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank
Wholesale Banking - including TD Securities
The Private Client Investment Advisor partners with Relationship Manager to provide comprehensive investment services including sophisticated investment products to HNW clients. The Investment Advisor will utilize their technical investment expertise to provide comprehensive investment services and solutions to meet the needs of clients.
- Demonstrate a commitment to being customer-centric by ensuring a legendary service is provided during every customer interaction to maximize retention and growth
- Proven track record for managed account solutions book of business. (i.e. fiduciary vs. suitability)
- Partner closely with Private Client Relationship Managers to ascertain potential investment needs of TD Wealth clients to increase wallet share.
- Partner with Private Client Relationship Managers in support of securing new clients with potential investment needs.
- May act as primary point of contact for legacy client relationships (i.e. Advisor's legacy book of business)
- Contribute individually and as a team member, to ensure strong performance, collaboration and enthusiasm that sets TD Private Client Wealth apart from our competitors
- Using TD Wealth's comprehensive tool set, work with clients to develop and define their investment strategy.
- Implements investment objectives and strategies for client base.
- Provides support and information to all TD Wealth team members and partners with respect to investment products.
- Proactively introduces new investment ideas and solutions to enhance the client's portfolio.
- Monitors client portfolios and recommends and implements changes as necessary.
- Annually reviews fees and asset mix for each relationship.
- Ensures completion and consistent review of an Investment Policy Statement and Individual Wealth Plan for each relationship.
- Accountable for positive net growth in assets under management.
- Accountable for referring Investment only clients to Relationship Manager to increase banking and lending product sales
- Uses expense budget appropriately to support Client and business activities.
- Records Client correspondence, communications, meetings and sales activity in SalesForce.com as appropriate.
- Ensures proper administration of Client accounts and coordination of services in compliance with Company policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensures all new relationships are following proper account acceptance guidelines.
- Ensure that all client books conform to all legal and regulatory requirements and guidelines associated with FINRA, SEC and TD Bank.
- Ensures only approved products and services are sold to HNW clients in conjunction with Regulatory, Firm and division policies.
- 4-year degree required, MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- 10 Years financial services experience in a production capacity (i.e. track record for meeting sales goals) required.
- Securities Licensed: Series 7, 63/65 or 66,Certified Financial Planner (CFP), mandatory
- Ensures all Continuing Education requirements are attained.
- In-depth knowledge of investment concepts, industry and practices, including understanding of domestic and international financial markets and related legal and regulatory guidelines.
- Advanced ability to understand the client's investment goals and objectives and develop a diversified investment plan and strategy.
- Extensive Client management skills and experience, with proven ability to build and maintain strong and productive working relationships.
- Strong financial analysis and general analytical ability, including understanding and experience with investment concepts.
- Understanding and experience with sophisticated concepts in general taxation and personal financial planning.
- Systematic, integrated and critical thinker with flexibility and ability to think out of the box to provide solutions to meet a variety of business/market needs.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Supervisory ability.
- Strong execution skills and action oriented.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JobsInMA.com - 10 months ago
About TD Bank Financial Group The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Financial Group. TD Bank Fina...