The General Foreman is responsible for overseeing the daily activities of foremen and craft personnel engaged in construction and maintenance work. This position supervises personnel and ensures the implementation of project plans and specifications. Keep up with the training and advancement of employees through evaluating skill levels to continually grow others. |
· Expected to consult with client on day to day basis with project updates, progress, and forecasts.
· Plan and direct the work of foremen and craft personnel.
· Coordinate personnel schedules and monitor the level of work performed.
· Conduct field reviews to inspect work progress and ensure conformance with project specifications.
· Develop, update, audit, and maintain safety plans and procedures.
· Prepare estimates, work status and progress reports for tracking.
· Supervise and provide guidance to craft personnel.
· Coordinate paved runway maintenance operations and needs
· Coordinate gravel road maintenance and have specific knowledge of fit for purpose heavy equipment specifications/limitations.
· Coordinate and identify equipment needs and understand ice road construction process.
· Ability to communicate well among a wide variety of people/personalities as well as identify actions to address from listening to others, as well as our client.
· Comply with Company and customer policies and procedures.
· Support the AES zero-incident safety culture and assume personal accountability and responsibility for safe work practices in all projects, activities, and operations.
Minimum Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of eight years related experience required with Heavy Equipment. Experience in the oil and gas industry and in the arctic environment is necessary . Proficiency with Microsoft Office preferred.
North Slope Training Cooperative (NSTC) safety training certification and valid drivers license required.
All applicants must meet the following AES Driver Licenses and Records policy.
The availability of this position is contingent upon the Companys continued operational needs once training is completed.
ASRC Energy Services - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Alaska's slippery slopes have led to financial success for ASRC Energy Services. A subsidiary of Arctic Slope Regional Corp., ASRC...