Senior Data Analyst role for proficient and dedicated individual to build custom solutions in a fast paced business environment. This person will analyze big data, diagnose potential issues, design process improvements, and collaborate across different functional teams. The work she/he produces will have direct impact into helping high profile technology companies with aggressive monthly release schedules. Self-motivation and strong communication skills are both must haves, as extensive client interaction is expected. This role will have a specialized focus on examining search engines. They will play an integral part in shaping the new narrative of search engine performance in the age of multiple devices and platforms.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate delivery of various search measurement projects throughout all stages of a production cycle.
- Collaborate with teams in Software Engineering, Operations, and Product Management to deliver timely and high quality data.
- Build custom solutions to meet market needs for audience measurement reporting.
- Develop dynamic solutions for new challenges in the Internet landscape.
- Fully test new concepts and integrate them into core production processes.
- Apply critical thinking to quickly identify and resolve data issues.
Good to Haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative subject such as Statistics, Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, etc.
- Experience in data analysis and problem solving with big data.
- Ability to think creatively and solve complex problems.
- Ability to autonomously manage simultaneous projects in a fast paced business environment.
- Knowledge of relational databases and methods for efficient data retrieval.
- Experience with SQL or knowledge of relational databases and methods for efficiently retrieving data.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in measuring the digital world and preferred source of digital business analytics. comScore helps its clients better understand, leverage and profit from the rapidly evolving digital marketing landscape by providing data, analytics and on-demand software solutions for the measurement of online ads and audiences, media planning, website analytics, advertising effectiveness, copy-testing, social media, search, video, mobile, cross-media, e-commerce, and a broad variety of emerging forms of digital consumer behavior. comScore services, which now include the product suites of recent acquisitions AdXpose, Nedstat, Nexius XPlore, ARSGroup and Certifica, are used by more than 1,800 clients around the world, including global leaders such as AOL, Baidu, BBC, Best Buy, Carat, Deutsche Bank, ESPN, France Telecom, Financial Times, Fox, Microsoft, MediaCorp, Nestle, Starcom, Terra Networks, Universal McCann, Verizon Services Group, ViaMichelin and Yahoo!.
- Experience with hands-on coding from scratch.
- Experience with panel data and/or Internet behavior data.
- Online advertising industry experience
- Experience with statistical software (ideally, R) or scientific computation software (e.g., Matlab)
- Proficiency in popular scripting languages like Python, Perl or Ruby.
- Hadoop or other comparable MapReduce experience.
EOE / M / F / V / D
comScore - 10 months ago
ComScore, Inc. is a digital marketing intelligence platform that helps its customers make better-informed business decisions and implement m...