Call Center Supervisor |
Phone Ops-NJ Newark
NJ / Newark
1. Monitors performance of call center staff and provides feedback to ensure that call center and customer satisfaction goals are met. Reviews and analyzes reports regarding call center performance, including productivity, quality, sales and adherence performance; helps identify training needs and workload requirements with available resources to maximize customer satisfaction.
2. Ensures competence and continuity of qualified Customer Service Representatives through effective training, motivation, coaching, development and recognition of Customer Service Representatives as needed.
3. Provides guidance to Customer Service Representatives in the resolution of difficult customer questions and/or problems.
4. Conducts telephone monitoring in accordance with company policy to ensure quality service and customer satisfaction goals.
5. Performs all human resources transactions for staff including recruitment and selection, termination, and pay status change recommendations.
6. Handles escalated customer concerns, maintains composure and diffuses difficult situations and follows up to ensure positive resolution.
7. Prepares and conducts employee performance appraisals and monthly progress and improvement plans.
8. Acts as a role model and mentor to all call center staff.
9. Ensures that call center operations has a sufficient level of staffing through efficient scheduling and adjustment of staff to meet peak service demands. Maintains excellent attendance records and conducts corrective action when necessary.
a) Associate’s Degree in Business preferred; minimum of five years related customer service experience preferably in a call center environment required.
b) Extensive knowledge of technology and software applications including ACD technology, IVR application and call routing; scheduling software, preferably TCS; Remedy; Network and Internet communications; CableData and Kenan Billing System.
c) Knowledge of effective call center techniques and procedures and the demonstrated capacity to interpret call center statistics.
d) Excellent analytical problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
e) Strong oral and written communications skills.
f) Proficiency in using PC Office software: Word-processing, spreadsheet and billing systems software.
g) Ability to work as a productive member of a team.
h) Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, nights, evenings.
i) Ability to work well under pressure while performing multiple tasks.
j) Excellent listening skills and patience.
k) Certification in supervisory skills, including coaching, mentoring, motivation and recognition.
l) Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Schedule: 3-11:30 p.m split days off TBD
Area of Interest
Customer Service/Contact Centers
Cablevision Systems Corp. - 9 months ago
Cablevision thinks it's the ideal choice for cable TV service. Through the Optimum and iO brands, the company provides cable services...